Hey, It's Motorbike

 Tuesday, September 5th, 2023


Today, I decided to try a different approach for my morning commute to work. Typically, I ride with my father in his car, but this morning, I opted for a change and hopped on my motorbike. I must clarify that my workplace isn't accessible by motorbike, so I had to park it roughly a kilometer away and continue on foot.

What an experience it turned out to be! The difference was striking. As I walked towards my workplace, I couldn't help but marvel at the beauty around me. There was no traffic to contend with, just an abundance of lush greenery and the gentle embrace of the morning sun. It felt as though I had stumbled upon a hidden gem, akin to a vacation on a picturesque island.

The realization hit me that I should have taken this route much sooner. The serenity of this morning's journey was truly refreshing. I find myself resolved to do this more often, despite the slight inconvenience of parking a bit farther away. The tranquility and natural beauty I encountered were well worth it.

By the way, to anyone reading this, I hope you have a wonderful day ahead!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Komm, süsser Tod and Nostalgia